Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brandi Carlile
Get it before it's hot!



I had lattes in 4 cafes today for various reasons and meetings. Peet's was by far the best (Go store number 150!) In 3 of the 4 I heard Brandi Carlile playing in the background. If you haven't heard of her yet, you will. I first heard her earlier this year when she opened for the Indigo Girls at the Fillmore - all the while realizing that I'd heard her music in the background of at least half a dozen episodes of Grey's Anatomy last year.

She's amazing. She's hot. Great, unique, powerful voice. One that you should get used to. She played at the Fillmore this past weekend. You can read a review - a raving one - HERE or check out her website HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so my myspace theme song, Have you ever. Love it!