Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trader Joe's
Coming to Oakland
October 27th
Twice Over

I was down by the old Albertson's and the future - imminently close - Trader Joe's and Walgreens down by Lake Merrit this morning. Still the same old parking challenge....but things are getting close. Here's a picture I took. Also had a chance to go by the former Albertsons, future Trader Joe's in Rockridge near Zachary's....they have the floor in and are working on the wall containers. Both stores are scheduled to open Saturday, October 27th...at least that's what I've heard.

Has anyone heard anything different? Looking forward to spending our Trader Joe's dollars in Oakland instead of Castro Valley, Alameda and Emeryville.

3 comments:

Corn Dog said...

The picture?

Monte said...

It's there now...blogger had a problem with picture uploading yesterday. I guess that's what I get with as much as I pay each month for blog hosting.

Corn Dog said...

Sweet. Tradering in our own hood. That's what I like.