My wife and I snuck off last week for 7 days in Paris visiting friends. Here's a quick slideshow of a few pictures of people, events, and places around Paris, Rueil-Malmaison, Poissy and St. Germain-en-Laye. We were lucky 7 days of beautiful sun - with nearly warm weather - and the beginning of spring.
Here's my highlights (in no particular order):
1. Hanging out around Montparnasse (my favorite Paris area!)
2. Eating Couscous in Montparnasse
3. The Coq au Vin I ate...mmmmm.
4. Spending a whole day with the most faithful follower of Jesus that I know.
5. Playing "mouchoirs" with my newest friends Hannah and Louise
6. Seeing Ianis - our godson
7. Discovering Poissy and worshipping with friends at the ERF there.
8. An amazing all cheese all wine apperatif dinner in St. Germain-en-Laye.
9. Seeing, hearing and talking about Obama everywhere - an entry to come.
10. Shopping in 2 of my favorite French stores Celio and FNAC!