Monday, September 24, 2007

HEROES
Season 2
"Generations"
Tonight


My HEROES TOP 5
5. Sylar as the creepiest villan
(I double check the doors after the show)
4. The whole Nikky/Jessica fusional personality story-line. Great.
3. Peter Petrelli's power of soaking up or absorbing other heroe's powers. Cool Twist
2. Who wouldn't love the tag line "Save the Cheerleader. Save the World!" Makes me want to head to Texas.
1. Hiro Nakamura as the ultimate heroe! Sci-Fi philisophical writing in all its brillance!
Heroes starts again tonight at 9pm on NBC.
Here's a link to a courant.com article on Season 2 HERE.
Video and Article about the newest Heroes to be introduced this season at Entertainment Weekly HERE.
Teaser Video from NBC


Links to more trivia stuff at NBC.com HERE

Link to the unofficial fan website "9th Wonders" HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked it but I'm not calling you because I don't want to give anything away. Let's chat soon.

Monte said...

call you 2morrow.
monte
it's 856pm....just about to start with sylar eating his own brain because of the nuclear fall out - which turns out to be father petrelli's brain...right?

Corn Dog said...

You are too funny. I don't watch TV but I was actually watching "Heroes" for a while and I too loved that tag line "Save the cheerleader; save the world." I used to say it to our dogs all the time. As usual, I became disinterested before the series ended so I didn't watch. I called my niece to find out what happened but I don't remember what she said. All I remember is that she said Hiro was getting his own show and I said, "Whaaaaaaaaaat?"

Monte said...

You should watch it....I hope Hiro isn't getting a new show.....I'm in love with him.....he can't leave. OK - I know I'm a freak...but I love this show - it's fun, cool, my sci-fi dreams-come-true....and I find myself learning and wondering theological truths in and through it!

I just wish I could develop one of those powers....the being able to think an email would be fun...wondering what my blog would look like if my full chaotic creative bobo freak powers were unleashed on the world wide web?