Saturday, December 01, 2007

Nonviolence Is Organized Love:
One Hour for Peace
TONIGHT@ 7Pm

Spend an hour with your neighbors. We will light candles and hold signs that express our hopes for peace in Oakland and the world. Bring a sign if you like, but you don’t need to because we have extras. Just bring yourself.

When: Sat. Dec. 1, 2007 at 7 PM (the 1st of EVERY month)
Where: Oakland , Corner of MacArthur & Lincoln (" Peace Park "--a small park across from 7-11)

This is something we’ve been doing the first of the month every month since January 1, 2005 . We always have fun and it’s great to make new friends in the community. For more information, call 510-530-3099 or 510-504-2003 (cell). Feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
--Helen Keller

Community Sponsors
Molly Kenefick-Doggy Lama Pet Care mollykenefick@yahoo.com
Fruitvale Presbyterian Church
PAWS & CLAWS, A Natural Pet Food Store & Bathhouse

No comments: